A compact and lightweight range of single phase Electric Chain Hoists with variable speed.
Ideal for portable applications on construction sites, maintenance, service and light assembly work.
Designed, developed and manufactured for variable speed hoisting applications; The hoist has 2 main hoisting speeds via a hand held pendant with variable slow speed adjusted using a rotary potentiometer.
The unique variable frequency control produces a low starting current and gives high efficiency and high torque output even at low rotation, it ensures precise operational control of the load.
Two Lifting capacities 240kg on 1 chain fall, 480kg on 2 chain falls
- Duty factor of 30%, Fem 1Am
- Speed – 0 to 3.2 m/min variable on low speed, 12.5 m/min on high speed
- Power supply - 110 or 230v, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz
- 3 m height of lift as standard, other heights available on request
- Complete with carrying case for ease of transport and storage
- Energy saving through use of brushless DC motor and inverter
- Overload clutch to prevent overloading
- Hoist and Push button to IP54
- Noise level 75 dB at 1 metre
- Working temperature range between -5 to +40 degrees C
- Fully swivelling bottom hook
- Limit switches & E-stop fitted as standard
The hoists have mechanical load brakes which can hold the full load independent of the motor brake.
Supplied tested and fully prepared for use.